Herbal detox tea is starting to earn its place amongst healthy drinkers and tea lovers, what with the cleansing and detoxing effects that they provide.
Detox tea manufacturers often include a combination of several organic herbs and natural sweeteners to enhance the flavor as well as giving a diuretic effect that helps in gently detoxing our system.
In this Yogi Detox Tea Reviews, we will share with you an overview on one of the well-known herbal tea. We will discuss the tea from several different aspects such as yogi detox tea benefits, its prices, its side effects, and the feedbacks from the drinkers and many more!
They contain several organic ingredients such as ginger root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, burdock root, dandelion root, black pepper and many more. To provide a punchier flavor, the manufacturer also includes sarsaparilla root that enhances the spiciness of the tea.
The product contains 16 tea bags, and it is 100% caffeine free. It is recommendable for you to drink the tea one to three cups per day, and it is drinkable for up to 30 days.
How Tea Product Claim To Work?
Detox tea functions differently than any other normal tea as it usually contains some additional ingredients that will create positive side effects on your body.
In this reviews, we will take a closer look at the tea benefits and its consequences on our health. Perhaps, after reading this review, you will start to consider having this tea every morning and at night!
Liver and Kidneys Cleansing Effect
- Two of the main herbal ingredients that you can find in yogi tea detox are burdock and dandelion root. These two substances efficiently cleanse two of your filtering organs that are liver and kidneys. They support the functionality of these organs and make you feel cleaner and highly rejuvenated.
- Even though it is a great detoxing drink, it is still not recommended for any pregnant women. It contains an ingredient that is not ingestible by a pregnant woman – an extract of juniper berry.
Smooth Blood Flow
- Besides than packing traditional Ayurvedic cleansing ingredients, yogi tea detox also provides a smooth blood flow impact with its Trikatu ingredients. Trikatu is an herbal combination of long pepper, black pepper, and ginger.
- Ginger has always been used as a tonic as it is known to provide a warming sensation to our body. Such result is due to the enhanced blood circulation that you experience after drinking the ginger-based drinks. Plus, the Ayurvedic ingredients in the tea can also ease digestion, reduce bloating and improve high blood pressure.
Weight Loss Effects
- Weight loss is not being commercialized by the manufacturer as one of its main functions. You will not find any category with a label of “yogi detox tea weight loss” in its online store. However, this tea product still helps in the weight loss department by giving a sense of replete.
- The yogi drink makes you feel full and less hungry throughout the day. It might not contain any obvious weight reducing ingredients, but the side effects of the drink may still help you to lose weight in one way or another. It suppresses food craving, and you should notice a few pounds lighter reading on your weight scale after drinking it for several weeks.
- There are many herbal drinks out there that create diuretic effects to its drinkers. They promote urine production and indirectly help our body to remove any waste or toxic from our system. The same effect is noticeable in yogi tea detox drink but in a mild way.
- The two diuretic ingredients found in this herbal detox drink are burdock and dandelion root. These two ingredients provide a soft aid in removing the watery toxin from our body through urine. It is not similar to any strong colon cleansing drinks, so there is no need to worry about drinking it on a weekday where you will be spending a whole day in your office!
Clean and Fair Skin Effects
- Thanks to its detoxing functionality, several drinkers also commented about its skin purging effect to their skin. They notice that their skin get cleaner and fairer than before.
- Sure, there are a little bit breakout outcomes but it is a good event that you just need to bare for the first few weeks. The drink moves your body to push the trapped toxin under your skin out and, as a result, you will get a fresh and renewed skin!
User Summary Feedbacks
Besides than Yogi Detox Tea, there are several other famous herbal detox teas out there such as Fit Tea, The Republic of Tea and Triple Leaf Tea. Hundreds of users have tried Yogi products, and many attested to its effectiveness in several different areas.
On Amazon.com, this product receives a solid four stars out of 5. We are sharing some of the given feedbacks in this yogi detox tea reviews, hoping that it will help you to see the best benefits further.
- Feedback #1 – A user loves the taste of the yogi tea. She cannot tell for sure whether the tea had cleansed her kidneys and liver, but she surely feels more energetic and healthy after including the tea into her daily routine.
- Feedback #2 – Another happy camper, nicknamed “Butterfly23”, said that her skin gets clearer than ever and feels rejuvenated after drinking the tea. She recommends the drink to everyone else who wants to change their lifestyle.
- Feedback #3 – Mike said that the tea has been a great factor in helping him to lose weight. He also uses the drink as a detox tool before starting a new diet.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Before you start including this herbal detox tea into your daily diet, there are several advantages and disadvantages that you should consider.
- The tea contains all natural ingredients and free from any chemical preservatives.
- The tea is 100% caffeine free.
- Yogi tea comes in various flavors such as yogi peach detox tea, yogi skin detox tea, berry detox and roasted dandelion spice detox.
- The price is very cheap per 16-bag box.
- The tea comes in neat tea bags, so there is no need to use an infuser or a strainer.
- The tea might leave some initial breakout effect on your face and skin due to its detoxing elements.
- The ingredient, licorice root, can create complications to some people such as inconsistency in blood pressure.
- Due to the inclusion of strong herbs, the tea might cause several side effects on certain people such as lightheaded, nausea and migraine.
Why Should You Buy This?
There are so many reasons why you should buy Yogi Detox Tea. The herbal drink is very affordable and tastes surprisingly good. It contains high-quality herbal ingredients that detox your skin and overall body effectively.
Plus, it makes you feel sated all day, crave for less food and assist you in reducing some of the extra pounds from your body. Sure, it might cause some several side effects to a certain group of people (e.g. breakouts, constant visit to the toilet, and headaches), but the long-term benefits make it all worth it!
Be sure to check out for more product at our home page.
Yogi Detox Tea is a flavorful detox drink that helps to cleanse your body from all kinds of impurities. It contains many organic herbs and free from any caffeine. Each of the boxes comes with a 16 tea bags that you can consume for as long as 30 days.
Drink it at least once a day and see its effects on your skin, energy, body weight and the overall state of health. Indeed, it is a great natural drinks that you can enjoy sipping every single day while experiencing its other healthy benefits at the same time!