If you are a tea lover like me, chances are you have your own little collection of tea ware and that includes tea pots. I am very fond of small tea pots since I usually drink tea on my own and I find that small tea pots are the best size to hold several ounces of tea which is fit for one person. I have my own collection of larger tea pots for when I have guests but when I am alone, I always use the smaller ones. Aside from the size, I find smaller teapots charming and also very versatile especially when I want to bring one with me to work.
I will review three different tea pots in Amazon. I have considered the following when choosing these Best Tea Pot for review: price, size, design and convenience. Of course, I can indulge myself in buying expensive tea pots but for this review, I have opted for the more budget friendly ones but are worth every penny.
- As for the size, I have chosen the smaller ones that can hold at least a few cups. For the design, I am looking for a tea pot that has other features that make it easier to serve tea. Does it have a no spill design? Does the tea drip? Does it have other parts like an infuser? What is the tea pot made of?
- Lastly, for the convenience, is it easy to clean? Is it dishwasher friendly? Is it easy to store? How many minutes or hours can it keep your tea warm?
I have chosen three tea pots for this review; the FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot , RSVP Cherry Red 6 cup and Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot.
|FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot with Infuser||$28.55||3 cups or 24-Ounce||Made from lead-free material||8 x 5.2 x 5.5 inches ; 2 pounds|
|Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot||$15.99||2 cups or 24 ounce||Clear delicate Hario Japanese glassware||6.5 x 4.7 x 5.7 inches|
|RSVP Cherry Red 6 cup Stoneware Chai Teapot||$27.45||6 cups or 48 ounce||Lead free||9.2 x 8.1 x 7.7 inches|
It’s a nice little tea pot for individuals who like to enjoy their cup of tea. This tea pot has a silicon ring that keeps the pot from spilling when you pour, you can lift this cup with just one hand. The hand holder is just the right size for my hands. It’s dishwasher friendly as well. I have tried heating this on the microwave. It keeps my tea warm for a good time. Also, I really like the strainer; it’s so fine that no tea leaves can pass through it.
- FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot with Infuser
- Simple and easy to use with many colors to choose.
- Easy to clean, no spill out when pouring.
- I made a good decision to purchase this teapot.
$28.55 on Amazon
- Price: For the price, this one is the most expensive one in the list at $28.55 but since it has an infuser I would say that the price is definitely worth it.
- Design: When I received this teapot set the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was the color is a very loud red. It’s like a fire engine red which looks gorgeous in real life. As for the design, it’s pretty simple. It’s also made from lead free material so rest assured your health will not be affected by this tea pot. It can hold up to 24 ounce of liquid or equivalent to at least three cups of tea. As I have said, I am reviewing the small tea pots here so it’s given that these tea pots can only hold at least 3-5 cups of tea.
The FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot with Infuser is the only tea pot in the list that has a built in infuser. This is the edge it has over the two tea pots. Having an infuser, you can brew and set your tea leaves in the tea pot which is very convenient.
- Convenience: It’s dishwasher friendly which is a plus. I can just pop it in my dishwasher after using it and since it’s small it doesn’t take much space. However, you can’t put this tea pot on the stove as it is not designed for that.
Would I recommend it?
Yes. I would recommend this product. If you are looking for a small tea pot with a built in infuser for less than $50 then the FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce is the tea pot for you. Read Our Full Review of this TeaPot.
2. Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot
- Hario means : King of Glass ( Imported from Japan ).
- I like the shape and it is very easy to clean.
- The infuser is big so easier to put in the leaves.
$15.99 on Amazon
You can tell from the name that this is a foreign tea pot brand. This little teapot actually is imported from Japan. Japan has got to be one of the countries who have been practicing making and brewing tea for centuries. So what makes this tea pot different from the other two?
First impressions, when I first got this glass tea pots I thought that it was small though it’s similar in size with the first two that I have reviewed. It’s just me or maybe there’s an optical illusion to it since it’s made of clear glass as compared to the first two tea pots. Anyway, I find it holds just the right amount of tea for me. The basket or infuser is large enough for the tea leaves to be soaked in without it sneaking through.
- Price: Want to own a budget friendly yet elegant Japanese tea pot Hario? Then you can get this for only $15.99 on Amazon.
- Design: It’s made of clear glass and very elegant looking in person. It can hold up to 700ml of tea or about two and half cups. The glass teapot is thick and doesn’t look too fragile which is good. It’s versatile and you can use your dishwasher to clean it. It also comes with an infuser, perfect for brewing loose tea leaves.
- Convenience: It’s small so it doesn’t take up much space. I bought one with me to the office and it sits atop a small table at the corner of my room perfectly. Easy to clean and the leaves doesn’t stain the glass. I’m very careful with this tea pot because it’s made of glass (I mean the other two also have ceramic coating) looking at this, I think it’s more fragile.
Would I recommend it?
Yes, this is definitely top rated for a reason. It’s the perfect little tea pot for those who want a small yet stylish tea pot that doesn’t drip, stain and is versatile. Amongst the three, I would choose this one to give as a gift due to its design.
3. RSVP Cherry Red 6 cup Stoneware Chai Teapot
RSVP Teapot Cherry Red
- For the Price , i am satisfy with this teapot
- It has the lagest amount of cups ( 6 cups)
$27.45 on Amazon
When I first looked at this tea pot, I was reminded of Christmas because of its warm red color. The size is good enough for at least four people yet it’s lightweight and small, I can easily lift it with one hand. I liked how the company designed the lid, it doesn’t come off when you pour tea and there’s no dribble on the spout so plus points! It also keeps your tea warm for about 30-40 minutes.
- Price: For $27.45 you can get this gorgeous tea pot from Amazon. I’d say its very budget friendly for tea lovers looking for a decent sized cheap tea pots.
- Design: Both this and the FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot with Infuser come in a red color. The FORLIFE tea pot is a rather loud red color where as this one has that “warm” red if you know what I mean. This tea pot has the biggest capacity amongst the three; it can hold up to at least 4-5 cups of tea. It’s made of lead free material as well.
- Convenience: You can’t place this tea pot on the stove and I don’t think it’s suitable for microwave although I have not tried it. On the other hand, it’s okay for the dishwasher.
Would I recommend it?
Yes, I like this tea pot despite it not having an infuser. It’s very budget friendly and makes a good addition for your daily tea.
If you are looking for good quality tea pots for less than $50 then these tea pots are for you. Depending on what you are looking for and your budget, these three tea pots will work great for you. If you are looking for a gift to give for your tea loving friends then consider giving them one of the three in the list. Aesthetically speaking, the Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot is the most attractive one for me despite the design being so basic. I just like looking at the crystal glass and see the leaves soaking. Also it’s easier to see how much tea you have left. Personally, I would prefer the Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot if I were to be given a gift. If I were on a festive mood then the FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot with Infuser and the RSVP Cherry Red 6 cup Stoneware Chai Teapot would work just fine though the FORLIFE Curve 24-Ounce Teapot with Infuser will merit more points with its infuser.
If you are looking for a Tea Kettle , please read our review product here.